- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.comparebear.co.nz by a person (a "Referred Customer") on our website. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address), or reside at the same address.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an “Order” with either a broadband or power provider that we list on our website.
- How to Claim. Upon the Referred Customer emailing their first invoice from their new company to firstname.lastname@example.org our team will verify details and approve the rewards if eligibility is met.
- Reward Payments. Rewards will be emailed to the email addresses of the Referred Customer and Referer.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. CompareBear Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in CompareBear sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from CompareBear Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. CompareBear reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the CompareBear Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. CompareBear reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.